Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Lush Lip Scrub

    A few months ago, my mom came to visit for the weekend for some mother daughter bonding time. We decided to make a trip to Fashion Island in Newport. Probably one of my favorite places to shop! We went to the Lush store for the first time.. oh my gosh, I fell in love with that store. I wanted to buy EVERYTHING. Some of you know that that can be quite detrimental to your wallet. Ouch! Lucky for me, my mom was awesome enough to buy me a lip scrub that I had long been wanting to try. We also split a Dream Cream, which is absolutely amazing... but that's for another post. 

    I love a good lip scrub. During those winter months, your lips are susceptible to becoming dry and flaky.. gross. Exfoliating those precious lips of yours can keep them soft and supple even during the harshest of weather. Lush's lip scrubs are perfect for sloughing off any dead skin that can be hanging out. They're made with all natural ingredients and the smell is AMAZING. The ingredients are just sugar, castor oil, and bubblegum flavoring. They also have a mint flavored scrub as well as a chocolate flavored one; both of which, also smell delicious. All you need to do is scoop a little bit on a clean finger tip and massage into your lips in a circular motion. Wipe (or lick) off, put on a layer of moisturizing lip balm, and show off your new and improved pout! 


No comments:

Post a Comment