Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Revlon Photoready Airbrush

     When I ran out of my regular foundation, I decided to try something new. I had seen this a few times and always thought it seemed really interesting. They have 8 different shades to choose from. Though, they don't have many options on the darker end of the spectrum. I picked up Shell, which is actually a little too dark for me, but I was worried the lightest one would be too light. It comes in a cool little "squirt" type bottle and sprays out literally like a mousse. You can find this at almost any drugstore for around $11. The only problem, is that the pump is really sensitive and dispenses a lot of product. The smell is also less than desirable; it's almost a vinegary scent. It's only heavily scented when you first put it on. By the time I put my setting powder on, I can't smell it anymore. When you first squirt it out, it's bubbly and deflates to the touch. This high coverage foundation is blends easily and really does give you an airbrush type finished when applied with a stippling brush. Overall this is a pretty good foundation and is actually kind of fun to put on. It lasts all day, and covers up all of those blemishes you don't want to show through. 

 Directly out of the bottle. 

This is what it looks like just stippled onto my skin. 




4 comments:

  1. Nice post! This foundation looks really interesting, and I would definitely like to try it at some point.

    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let me know what you think of it when you try it! (:

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing. The photoready airbush looks quite good.
    By the way, i am also a blogger .Would you please join my site on blogspot? I will follow you as well.
    Thank you.
    dreamwedding4me.blogspot.com

    4myfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post :)

    new follower!

    xx http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete